Saturday, May 18, 2013

Business Card Photo Shoot 2013



In my start and grow smart business class, I noticed all my classmates had business cards. I watched as they exchanged their cards and spoke about their businesses. I was the only student that didn't have a business card. Where are my business cards? It’s not that I don’t want or need business cards.... I do. It's not that I can't order some great business cards online.... I can. Then what's the problem...idk???

I am going to order some business cards tomorrow today.

I began the photo shoot by taking pictures of my art.

 











I gathered some cool  props and soon I had a picture that I really liked.



 
 
 
 
 
 
I completed the business card photo shoot within an hour. I went online to Vista Print and  ordered some business cards. I'm excited . I can wait to see my business cards.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment